Android Minimum Requirements
- Support with Arm64-v8a CPU instruction set
- Support with API level 27 and higher
Run the demo on a real device.
Run the Demo
▶️ Run our Android demo
- Unzip the Binah Android SampleApp zip file.
- Open Android Studio.
- Select File > Open.
- Select the unzipped folder demo_app.
- Click Open. The demo_app project opens.
- Open the file MainActivity.java, located under app > java > ai.binah.app_sample
- Enter the License Key you received.
- Open the Project tab and choose app.
- Go to Build, and choose Make Project.
- Wait for the project to be built.
- You might need to install NDK at that point. Please refer here to set up the use of NDK
- The project was successfully built
where to get apk file to test the accuracy of the app !?