A software development kit (SDK) is a collection of software development tools in one installable package.
They ease creation of applications by having compiler, debugger and perhaps a software framework.
They are normally specific to a hardware platform and operating system combination.
To create applications with advanced functionalities such as advertisements, push notifications, etc; most application software developers use specific software development kits.
The Bina.ai SDK is a piece of code that wraps our core code for Android and iPhone.
The SDK contains an API that is accessed via the application layer and activates the relevant feasibilities of the hardware.
- Start HRV: Start activating our core and start extracting your vital signs from the camera frames (that have your face captured)
- Stop HRV: Stop our algorithm
- Get Report: Take the user's vital signs and calculate the report for the HRV
Obtain the Binah.ai SDK
The Binah.ai SDK is published upon a contract in a shared folder.
The SDK is available for both Google Android and Apple iPhone in the following formats:
- iPhone: A framework library contains all models.bundle and headers
- Android: An AAR file is an Android Archive file used as a dependency in your project
Please sign in to leave a comment.