The Binah.ai binaries are stored in ShareFile folders which you can access after you purchase the Binah.ai SDK.
Upon purchasing a license, you will receive an email with a link to the ShareFile folders where you can download Binah's SDK.
The ShareFile folders contains the following:
- iOS framework and sample application (written in Swift)
- Android SDK and Android sample application (written in Kotlin and Java)
- Web SDK sample application
- Windows SDK and sample application
Download Files From ShareFile
1. Click the link in the email message to open the ShareFile login window
2. Click Forgot Password? to generate a new password
3. Enter your email address. (Use the email address where you received the original email invitation.)
4. Check I'm not a robot, and click Send. A Reset password link is sent to you via email.
5. Click the link, and reset your password.
6. After logging in, you can access the different folders:
Binah SDK - Production shared folder for all Mobile SDKs - iOS, Android, Flutter and React Native.
Web SDK folder contains the sample app for our mobile Web SDK
Windows SDK folder contains our Windows SDK and sample app.
7. Download files
- Individual file download: Right-click on the file, and select Download
- Download all files simultaneously: Check the Check All box, and click Download.
Documentations (for customers only)
- SDK guide for Android
- SDK guide for iOS
- SDK guide for Web
- SDK guide for Windows
- SDK guide for React Native
- SDK guide for Flutter
New SDK Notification
Receive a notification by email when a new SDK is uploaded to ShareFile.
- Login to ShareFile using your credentials.
- Go to the main folder.
- Select your notification preference.
Please sign in to leave a comment.